Thursday 19 January 2017

Blue Tits and Mulan!

The weather has recently been cold with rain, hail and snow. Most unusual for us.

I started feeding the birds from my window. Although it is hard to take a photo I managed to snap this one. 

Bird feeding


There are several who come. Most are blue tits but others arrive as well. 


My doll collection is still growing. I found Mulan on Ebay. Description said she was dirty and ok for "spare parts!" Well I just couldn't allow that! I put in an offer for half of the small amount they were asking and it was accepted within minutes. I wondered just how dirty and poor condition she was!


She arrived yesterday. Actually the only thing wrong was her matted hair!



A wash and combing session soon fixed that. Boo lent her a clean dress until I have time to make her something especially for her! 

Here she is:



Isn't she beautiful now? I think she is really happy to have arrived here!


Mulan disney doll

No comments:

Post a Comment