Thursday 30 July 2015

Disney Animator Pocahontas Doll

This week has been very busy. DH fell off a ladder and hurt his back. Fortunately he had only bruises but has had to rest. Still has aches and pains. However on a brighter note; my new doll arrived!

 I bought a Disney Animator Doll from ebay. She has been repainted as a Ooak doll by the talented Sabrina. She has such a sad expression but is really lovely.

16 inch doll


I will be using her as a model for my Disney Animator Doll knitting patterns and also to try on the clothes that I make for my DGD's Rapunzel doll. This outfit which will be available as a pattern soon was made for Rapunzel. Soon I will make something especially for Pocahontas.

Sea Breeze Set

Pocahontas pattern

Today I made her a little dress so have edited to add these photos!

16" doll



This is the cardi I made for my DGD. Rapunzel's cardi was made to match this!

Sea Breeze Set

I am looking forward to showing photos of DGD with her doll in matching clothes..

What do you think of my new doll? Pretty?

5 comments:

  1. It looks quite cute! My daughter Emilie (33 )rescued a Pocahontas at a Goodwill and wants me to make her a Pocaohntas-like outfit. Since I already have done the one AG size (project on my Ravelry it won't be much of stretch--this one I will incorporate beads etc and make it closer to the original character costume. We will see....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have started one for her today! Coincidence! I will be interested to see your version. I am not trying to copy the original doll one as I do have it. Did your rescue doll have the dress?

      Delete
  2. Hello. Where did you get the pattern for the Cardigan from? I'm trying to find a pattern like that!☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is available on ravelry in my store. Patricia Renwick designs!

    ReplyDelete